Sunday, August 13, 2017

Needing a real friend

Ok, so I’m just gonna put this out there. I don’t know why it’s so hard to meet friends. It was so much easier when we were kids and life was simple. These days, it’s a little harder. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think so. So basically, I want an online friend that is into what I’m into. I want someone who can be real with me and that I can be real with. We can text and sext and vent and flirt and talk and tell secrets and send nudes and turn each other on and get each other off. We can put aside the facade and just be who we are with no judgement. Just acceptance and support. We can share our desires and mistakes and hopes and fears and accomplishments and failures and frustrations and dreams. We can explore our fetishes and kinks and taboos and experiences. We can be happy together and sad together and bored together and laugh together and cry together and lament together and just be whoever we really are in whatever moment we happen to be in. Are you also looking for this? Are you interested in a real friend? I am not choosy. I want you as you are. Man, woman, transsexual, married, single, older, younger, shy, gay, bi, straight, confused, whatever the case may be. Just be trustworthy, discrete, and over 18, please. Let’s get to know each other. My Kik is: Retifist. Or say hello here if you like. I’m waiting.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2vuVnFj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment