Tuesday, June 6, 2017

6/6/2017 • Public Sex Dream (my wife)

June 6, 2017 • Public Sex Dream It’s been a while since I had a sex dream with my wife. I actually hadn’t realized that until I had one last night. It was brief but it was amazing. While we were watching Netflix last night before bed, we were cuddling on the couch. She was rubbing my leg and kept letting her fingers slide down to play with my balls. She kept giving me these naughty smiles. The kids were on the other couch and the floor and so she was being sneaky. That’s probably what prompted the dream. In the dream, we were driving around in a convertible car that had a bench seat in the front near the neighborhood where we grew up together. She was driving and pulled into the drive for the school we had attended as kids and pulled into the grass on the top of the hill. Without a word, she slid off her panties from under her skirt and undid my shorts and pulled them off of me. She clicked the button to retract the convertible top, looked around to make sure we were still alone, and swung her leg over me so she was straddling me and whispered in my ear, “I want you naked… take off your shirt.” I took it off and kicked off my shoes. She looked me in the eye and it her lip with a smile. I couldn’t believe we were doing this. She said it was a fantasy of hers. Not so much to be at the school but just to fuck me in the daylight out in the open. We were definitely in the open, here at the top of the hill with houses to our right and a field of open grass between us and the school at the bottom of the hill to our left. She took my cock in her hand and guided herself onto me and gasped as I entered her. With a knee on the seat to either side of my body, she fucked me while she pulled her top off, unclasped her bra, and pulled me first into a kiss and then arched her back and brought my lips to her exposed nipple, fingers holding tightly to the hair on the back of my head. Her back bumped the stereo button and Katy Perry was suddenly singing about dancing on table tops and taking too many shots. It was loud enough to draw attention. She was moaning. I was moaning. The sun was warm on our bodies as she slid her pussy up and down over my cock. And suddenly, she came and pulled me into another kiss. Her tongue danced inside my mouth against mine and my cock exploded inside of her pussy. And we kissed. And we fucked as we came together… her fingers scratched hard across my back and my hands were on her naked ass, pulling her harder and faster over and back on my cock until eventually she collapsed into me, holding me as we caught our breath. As our orgasms subsided and we came back to this reality, we looked around and I just laughed. “What?” she asked with a grin. “You’re naughty,” I teased, “and I like it.” “Mmmmm…. I like you too, but I love your cock right now…. I hope you’re not jealous, "she teased back, "I honestly don’t know what came over me. I suddenly just needed to fuck you and I pulled over and it was like someone else was in control. Like in the movies… I just had to have you and we’ll, this has always been a fantasy but I never could do it and here we did.” “I’m proud of you. You’re amazing,” I said with a kiss. “I like this new you. She should come out and play more often.” She kissed me back and slid off my cock and back into the driver’s seat and looked over at me, still topless, and said, “I’m not sure I could stop her even if I wanted to… and I don’t… that was just too good.” And before we got dressed, the scene shifted. It was the following day and I was at work in a meeting in another town the following week. She texted me… “I came in public with you…. last Friday night,” she said referencing both the music and the day. “When you get home… do it all again?” She asked with a wink. “You’re in charge,” I replied. “And don’t you forget it, bitch,” she teased, “that cock is mine and you’re coming out with us again. I’m thinking on a park bench this time. Guess we can drive around and see where we are when the mood hits me.” “Yes, maam” And then I woke up next to her. It was amazing. My cock was hard and my body still tingled from her touch. I lay there remembering the dream as I watched her sleeping. Damn I love this woman.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2qTvFoW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment