Thursday, April 6, 2017

My ideal relationship would have my wife keeping me locked all...



My ideal relationship would have my wife keeping me locked all week focused on her. Helping with the kids. The house. Drawing her nightly baths. Bringing her to orgasm every morning after her shower. Massaging her before bed every evening. Occasionally bringing me to her bed for sex or pegging or to use her Hitachi or her large dildo on her. Cuddling on the couch for Netflix after dinner. Talking whenever she needs. Being the best girlfriend she ever had. Cooking her meals.

In a nutshell, letting out the domestic goddess inside me around the house. Running errands for her like her little bitch. Devoting my week to her emotional and physical and sensual needs. Then and only after all of that, hearing her tell me at the end of each week what a good boy I’ve been and that now I can go play with the boys.

4/6/2017


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ni5Y3M
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment