Saturday, March 25, 2017

03/25/2017 • Sister in Law Visit (Lynn)

March 25, 2017 • Sister in Law visit

My wife’s sister is visiting this weekend. Staying at a condo nearby in the beach. She’s coming here now and is just a couple of hours out. I miss her. I’m so not looking forward to seeing her though. It’s just too hard not to be noticed. Too hard not to be able to touch her or kiss her or pull her aside and tell her all the feelings I feel. So damn hard to be in love with someone who barely notices you’re alive. We used to be so close. I’m still not sure what I did to cause the distance. All I know is it’s there. At best I get fake cordiality. And it’s more than I can handle. I miss her. I miss our friendship. I miss mattering. But at least I’ll get to see her, even though she torments my very soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment