Monday, February 20, 2017

2/20/2017 • Dream: Rejection & Encouragement

February 20, 2017 • Dream: Rejection & Encouragement Last night, I had a dream that my wife was telling me she didn’t really have a sexual interest in me or anyone really anymore. Something about a hormone shift she was going through. She still loves me but sex wasn’t something she wanted to do anymore. Because she loves me, she didn’t want to leave me unsatisfied sexually so she was still ok with me having sex with other people. The twist though was that she felt me being with other women while she herself wasn’t able to enjoy sex with me would make her feel vulnerable and jealous. So she basically was asking me to give up sex with women but she was encouraging me instead to have sex with men. She teased a little about maybe letting me have sex with her one last time. My last pussy. But kept on that it really wouldn’t do anything for her. “Honey,” she said, “you’ve always told me you love sucking cock. Your first several experiences were all with same sex partners as a kid. You were born for this!” Basically, she was asking me to transition my thinking and desires to being emotionally oriented as straight to meet both our emotional needs and sexually oriented as gay to meet my physical needs that she doesn’t share. And when I woke up, I felt a little hurt by what she had said in the dream about not wanting to be sexual with me…. but very turned on and intrigued by the ideal of being exclusively homosexual in the bedroom. I told her about the dream when we were making breakfast. She laughed and said obviously my subconscious wants something that I haven’t consciously come to terms with just yet. She teased that maybe I should find a guy. And I told her if the right situation came along I would absolutely go for it. “With a guy?” she asked, a little surprised. “Absolutely,” I said, “You know me… I’m all about the cock.”
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2m2fDuo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment