Sunday, September 11, 2016

9-11-2016 Dream: Her Stolen Kiss (Lynn)

September 11, 2016 • Dream: Her Stolen Kiss • Posted from home

9/11/2016

Last night, I had a dream that we had bought a new property and my wife sister came by to see it. She came inside and gave all the kids hugs and then turned to me and sort of pretend annoyingly said "hug" as she stretched he arms wide in front of me. I was hesitant, not know where this was coming from or going, but she hugged me and I hugged her and it felt amazing to be pressed to her body like that. Then she looked over her shoulder real quick to see where my wife was. Her back was to us but she was right behind her sister.

Her sister leaned in and whispered "kiss me" and pressed her lips against mine. Her lips parted and out tongues met and I woke up startled. Damn it. I wanted to stay in that dream. I want that kiss. I've kissed her before but that was a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment