Monday, September 19, 2016

09/19/2016 • RV Fucking - Ozark, AL (Erin)

September 19, 2016 • Ft. Rucker KOA • Ozark, Alabama

Last night we fucked in the RV and it was amazing. This was our second time having sex in the RV, but the first time was just sex. This was pure fucking. I was hard to keep quiet and we're fairly sure we were probably heard. We have trailers parked on both sides of us just a couple of feet away. Of course, that only makes it more exciting.

I started with giving her a massage. Before long my fingers found her pussy and her clit and she as I sucked and bit on her ass. She was wet and it didn't take me long to bury my tongue inside of her. She tasted like heaven.

I managed to flip her over onto her back without removing my mouth from her pussy and slipped my fingers inside of her and my free had found their way to pinch and twist her nipples while I sucked and flicked my tongue against her clit.

She started to moan and her foot slid back and forth over my cock and my balls... She slid it down and brushed her foot against my anus and rubbed against my perineum and I moaned along with her.

Her hand eventually joined her foot and she was jerking my cock while rubbing her foot against my perineum... Or my "magic button" as she used to call it. She knows there are a couple of places she can touch me that make my body respond on its own and that is definitely one of them. It was hard to keep quiet and I pressed my mouth more firmly against her pussy to stifle the sound of my moans.

She was squeezing harder on my cock now and pulling it more than she was stroking it and I took her hint... she wanted it inside of her. Now. I kissed my way up her body and slid my cock inside of her as I took her nipple into my mouth and she gasped and whispered "oh fuck!" And started to lift her pussy to meet my cock as I kissed her, sharing the juices from her pussy with her as our tongues danced across each other. We fucked for a long time, much longer than I am usually able to last, and my tongue was either on her nipples or in her mouth the entire time.

She said, "I could do this all night" and I flashed her a smile that I realized she couldn't see in the dark and expressed my agreement and started thrusting harder. The RV rocked and I heard more "fucks" and moans coming from the both of us. My nails slid across her back and her ass as I pulled her body up against mine.  Her hands found my ass as well and she was pulling me deeper into her as she kissed my neck and shoulders and I bit her nipples and chest.

She mentioned she was getting a little dry and I took her hint and obediently slid my cock out of her and replaced it with an eager tongue. We taste so amazing together and while I hadn't cum yet, I could taste the sweet juices of her pussy and the salty flavor of my cock and pre-cum. I moved to her clit and slipped first two then three fingers inside of her. She massaged my shoulders and pulled my hair and rocked her pussy against my mouth.

I knew she was close now. She moaned, not seeking to care who heard at this point, as I fucked her with half my hand and sucked hard on her clit and pinch and pulled her hard nipple. She came and I sucked and swallowed feverishly as her juices flowed and her back arched up off the bed and her hands pressed almost painfully against the back of my head forcing me as closed to her pussy as she could.

And then it was too much for her. Too sensitive. And I persisted just a moment longer to tease her and moved my mouth back to hers and slid my cock inside of her and started fucking her hard. Making her cum always turns my up. Her fingers pulled at my nipple as we kissed and I lost all control. I moaned and I whimpered and I fucked. Her nails dug into my skin with her free hand and she pinched and twisted and pulled hard of my nipple until I came inside of her.

We laid there cuddling for a whole, my cock still in her cum filled pussy. We cuddled. And we kissed. And we contemplated whether we were heard. She told me how amazing it was. That she was going to be sore tomorrow but it was so worth it. And it was. We both needed a good fuck.

koa#6

No comments:

Post a Comment