Friday, December 4, 2015

12/4/2015 • Secret Letter to Jenn

December 4, 2015

Secret letter to my, Jenn. Secret in that I'll not send it to you but I need to let it out, else I am consumed.

Really missing you today. I think about you every day. Every. Single. Day.

But you are back in Arizona. A thousand miles away. I'm happy things are going well for you with your husband. I'm so happy he seems to be making you happy again. Selfishly though, I miss our late night adventures together, naked in my van, all over each other, parked in random places. I miss our poly relationship. I miss hearing you say you love me.

I remember all these things about you. How you always smell amazing. You taste amazing. Your body feels amazing against mine. I loved exploring you. But most amazing... Your kiss. God, I miss kissing you.

You are so easy to love. And yet, with our distance, it's so hard too.

I still love you. I always will.

 - Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment