Sunday, October 11, 2015

10/11/2015 • Sister in Law Dream

October 11, 2015

Last night, I had a dream about my wife's sister. She was at our house at a party of some kind that we were having. Extended family was in and out of the family room where my wife and I were sitting on the couch. Her sister was sitting on the floor near the fireplace complaining about how hot it was.

I said, "Of course you're hot..." with a bit of a flirtatiousness to my voice and then quickly added a remark about how she's always wearing multiple layers to cover the obvious sexually charge compliment. 

She smiled at me and responded saying, "Well, who has a fire going in the middle of warm weather in the first place?"

I quipped back, "Who comes to a party in the middle of warm weather wearing multiple layers and then decides it's a good idea to sit in front of an unnecessary fire?"

She smiled again and told me I made a good point. She took off the top shirt she was wearing, leaving her only in a tank top. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Still hot, she complained, and so she decided to take the tank off as well, sitting a few feet in front of me bare breasted. Her family came and went like it was completely normal. My wife made no mention of anything at all. I, on the other hand, was beginning to sweat a bit myself.

I asked her if she was more comfortable now. "No," she responded. She said that she was still uncomfortably warm. She looked at me and said, "Perhaps if I were to take these shorts off and air out my pussy, I could cool off." And with that, off came her shorts and panties in one smooth motion. 

She layer back on the hardwood floor and parted her knees so her pussy and breasts were on full display in front of me. My hand inched toward my phone and she said, "Please don't pick up your phone... I know you think I don't realize you're constantly sneaking pictures of me and I don't really want named pictures of me ending up on your Facebook or your blog or whatever you're doing with them."

She leaned up on her elbows a bit then, as a thought occurred to her... "What exactly do you do with all of those pictures of me?" As she asked, her eyes trailed down toward my crotch and then back up to my eyes with a knowing smile. I looked over at my wife, who just smiled at me and gestured toward my obvious erection and asked if I kept track on my app of when I specifically masturbate thinking of her sister.  I blushed and just as her sister was leaning toward me, I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment