Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 29, 2015 • Unbelievable Day (Erin, Cher)

June 29, 2015 • Unbelievable Day (Erin, Cher) 

Posted from Hilton Grand Vacation Club 225. Las Vegas, NV

It's been an interesting day. I'm in Vegas for a work conference. Today the following happened:

1) Cher went to our house to spend time with Erin without me there. First time they were alone without me. First time any of my lovers has spent time with Erin without me. 

2) Jennifer emailed me back with an apology for blowing me off and wants to friend me on Facebook.

3) I flirted with a woman I had never seen before from across the room at the Bellagio with nothing but eye contact and winks. 

4) Erin told me she has never felt this strongly for anyone in her life. Including Rob. She's crushing majorly on me. Gets giddy looking at the naked picture I sent her yesterday. 

5) I found a $20 bill on the floor of the Bellagio. Up $20 in Vegas before I've touched a bet. :P

Can't even describe how happy I am today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment