Saturday, June 27, 2015

05/14/2015 - Greenwood Mall - Date #7.5 (Cher)

May 14, 2015 - Greenwood Park Mall - Date #7.5 (Cher)
Posted from home - Indianapolis, Indiana

Cher needed me to print something from a milk bank for her. She has a friend who has taken in a newborn suddenly. The baby is a family member's that  tested positively for meth so it was removed from the mother and placed with the family member. But she has nothing for a baby. No clothes, no milk, no diapers. So Cher is helping her get those things collected quickly.

We met at the Greenwood Park Mall. We were there just under a half hour. We talked a little about the situation. I held her hands while we did. Cuddled her a little and kissed her. The kiss got a little heated (on both our parts) but then went a little faster than she was ready for I think. She asked me to slow down and I did. I wasn't ready to leave when we parted, but she needed to get to her friend so I understood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment