Sunday, May 24, 2015

05/06/2015 - Breakfast Date #3 (Cher)

May 6, 2015 - Breakfast Date (Cher)
Greenwood, IN 9:00am to Noon

This morning, Cher and I had a breakfast date at Yia Yia's Pancake House. I met her at her car in the parking lot and hugged her when I got to her car. She brought her son again and shared her meal with him. Portions were huge and I was so nervous, I couldn't even eat half of it. She couldn't finish hers either. She had a skillet and I had a ham and cheese omelet.

We talked. Flirted. Sitting on opposite sides of a booth. Her son is adorable. She is adorable. We talked more in the parking lot. We hugged goodbye. She made sure to hug me. She knows I want to and she knows I am nervous. She seems to be opening up slowly... but then slips back behind her defenses. Cat and mouse. I know now she likes me. She may not be admitting how much to herself or may just be trying to hide it from me. But I see it. It is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment