Sunday, May 24, 2015

05/05/2015 Impromptu Date #2 (Cher)

May 5, 2015 - Impromptu Date (Cher)
Greenwood Park Mall, Greenwood, Indiana
2:30pm to 4:15pm

Cher and I have plans to have breakfast tomorrow. We've decided getting together every week is a good idea. I think it's a great idea. :)

But that's tomorrow. I had not seen her since our Coffee date on 4/30. Five Days. We've been texting though. Every day. All day. I like her a lot. I believe she likes me too, but she is with Patrick. I am not sure if she is wanting to just be friends, if she wants to be friends with a little more, or if she is interested or has the capacity to let it go further. I'm in full blown crush mode. And tomorrow is too far away.

I'm out shopping today. Erin and I had a bit of a fight last night and I'm feeling a little sad and lonely. But I know the fights are part of starting something new. I have trouble opening up as fast as she needs me to and she doesn't respond well to that. We are working through it though. I love her. She loves me. We will get there.

So plans for today:
- Oil Change
- Return Go Pro Screen to Best Buy
- Hair Cut

Beck's was too busy for the oil change. Cher suggested (on text) that I go to the Jiffy Lube on 135. The manager is a driver for her at work. She sent him a text telling him to take good care of me. They did. I forgot to grab my pre-paid Great Clips card and I get better hair cuts at Master Cuts anyway so I went to the mall after the oil change. Cher had to get out too, and it turned out she had a reason to go to the mall. Turns out, that reason was me. She had her toddler with her. I bought her a green tea frappacino at Starbucks and we walked around the mall talking. I told her how much I wanted to hug her that first time we met again at Meijer and how much I loved the hug greeting at Starbucks. I told her how I am not a hugger and it makes no sense. She makes no sense to me. I nearly held her hand several times while we sat at Starbucks. I told her as much. She told me she isn't a hand holder. She isn't a kisser. She doesn't like those things. Hands get sweaty... etc. I was disappointed. I was also determined to change her perspective on both... when the time was right.

I walked her to her car and she said, "Come on and give me a hug" before she left. It was a slightly longer than natural goodbye friend hugs generally go. She smiled at me as we broke. Hook. Line. Sinker. She has me hooked. I want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment