Thursday, April 30, 2015

04/28/2015 • Coffee Date #1 (Cher)

April 28, 2015 - Starbucks Greenwood, IN
10:00am to 1:30pm

I had a coffee date this morning with Cher. We met at 10:00am at a Starbucks. I had gotten her a shirt from a work event and brought it to her. She thanked me and gave me a hug in the parking lot and it was a very nice hug. :)

We sat and had our coffee inside and got lost in conversation. What was supposed to be a short coffee ended up lasting three and a half hours. I kept finding myself naturally about to reach over and hold her hand while we talked like it was just a familiar thing for the two of us to do. She draws me in. When the time finally came to leave, I wanted to hug her again to say goodbye but the timing didn't seem right so we just said goodbye. And we're texting before we'd gotten very far at all. 

I really like her. I hope this can go somewhere but I'm not sure what she is open too or can offer. She has a boyfriend who lives with her. Normally that's against my "rules" for him to be kept in the dark but here I am hoping anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment