Saturday, March 28, 2015

03/28/2015 • Erin's Swinger Dream: "Faster. Harder."

Posted 3/28/2015 from Orlando, FL
Port Orleans French Quarter

We are in Florida this week for a work conference. We hit terrible spring break traffic and it took us all day to drive through Georgia... Nearly twelve hours. We got in very late last night and Erin took a bath to relax. 

After my meetings today, we drove over to French Quarter to eat at the food court. After we ate, we were walking along the river to Riverside and Erin told me, with a sly little grin and bit of shyness that last night she had a little naughty day dream about me.

I asked her what the daydream was. She told me that she started to masturbate in the tub hoping to help her relax and her thoughts wandered. I asked her if her day dream "worked" and she said it did. I asked her if it worked more than once and she said no, she can't get there on her own more than once... That's something only I can do. Or her hitachi. I told her she could have asked me to join her. I was awake but lying down. She said she was tempted but knew I had to get up in a few hours for meetings so she wanted to let me sleep. 

In her daydream, I was standing in the bathroom next to the tub while was relaxing in the hot bath. A young brunette, not too young but noticeably younger than us, was on her knees on the tile floor in front of me. 

The girl was was petite. Wore glasses, but wasn't nerdy... More like she wore them to be trendy. Her hair was done and had a curly bounce to it. She had a perky personality. The girl was sucking my cock and Erin was giving her direction, telling her what to do me. How I like it. She told her to suck harder or go faster. She's never had a daydream like that before where she was in charge and commanding the girl like that. She said usually there isn't really an entire person to her fantasies... It's a person, but not a specific person or not even where you can see their face really, but this time there was. I told her she was describing in pretty close detail the girl who took our order at Cracker Barrel in Kimball, TN yesterday morning (Erin was in the car but hadn't seen her but I told her how cute she was). Her name was Destiny. So that's who I'm picturing doing these things to me while Erin described her fantasy.

She said she felt a little guilty that she always gets off on the thought of watching me with another woman, so she switched the fantasy at one point to where someone was going down on her while this girl was sucking me, all in the bedroom area of our hotel room now, but it wasn't doing anything for her. She told me that she usually likes to fantasize about me and another woman. So she went back to the first scenario and kept on with it until she came. 

She said her fantasies are usually about other women doing things that she normally doesn't always do to me. She suggested that maybe it is her subconscious trying to get her to do the things she doesn't usually do to me. 

I told her she should absolutely go with it and suck my dick more often. She's welcome to anytime. She said she doesn't mind doing it.... She just doesn't like all the attention on her. If we are in a sixty nine position then it's fine because she feels like I'm not staring at her. I reminded her about the time where for like a week, she couldn't get enough of sucking my cock and finishing me in her mouth. I miss that and miss kissing her afterward. She said she's tried before to get back to that mental state. 

I'm so turned on now. I can actually feel a wet spot along my thigh from the pre-cum. I told Erin this and that it probably hasn't happened like that with no physical or visual stimuli since I was maybe twenty five. She was surprised. She figured it happened all the time. 

** Update 3/29/2015*** RSC#3431

The plan was to have sex when we got back to the room, but it's late and by the time we get all the kids to bed it will be unlikely. That's exactly what happened. But we cuddled literally all night and realized later I was occasionally kissing her cheek or her forehead in a half sleep as I shifted in the night. I woke her up with kisses and a long shoulder and neck massage. We are getting ready to go out and have some fun today, but first she's promised me more cuddles in the shower. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment