Saturday, September 20, 2014

09/20/2014 • Dream: Sucking cock for Erin (Neighbor Donnie)

Dream: Sucking Cock for Erin (Donnie)

#Thirties #2014 #Florida
#Erin #NeighborDonnie
#Dream #Gay #Vacation
#BlowJob #Cocksucking

September 20, 2014 • Seagrove Beach, FL - BWV14B

We were watching television in our basement. Erin had a friend over and our kids were off playing together. When the show we were watching ended, we weren't really in the mood for another show and the subject turned to sex. Erin told her friend that I use to love sucking cock and the idea really turned her on and she wanted to watch. I blushed a bit but confirmed that I did miss it and maybe some day I'd have an opportunity to enjoy it again under the right circumstances.

Erin took me by the hand with a mischievous grin and led me into the hallway and an adjoining bedroom, still talking to her friend. She commented to her friend that, as it turns out, I used to be a bit attracted to her husband when we were kids. Her friend responded, "you don't say..." with a grin of her own and it became obvious to me that they had already discussed all of this and something  was up. 

I found out what it was when Erin opened the bedroom door. Donnie was laying in the bed, with a nervous look on his face. Apparently I was the last one to be in on the surprise. They had all conspired to set it up and I felt very special that they had gone through the trouble to do so. I also felt extremely nervous and embarrassed, my cheeks burning under the realization of what was being expected here.

It's one thing to share a fantasy or even the memory of an experience with your wife and quite another to perform them in front her. She told me she wanted to watch me enjoy myself and said it was kind of a turn on for her. I was blushing fiercely and torn between wanting to have the experience again and worrying that it might change how she looks at me after having seen me with a cock in my mouth. 

I climbed into the bed and glanced back over my shoulder. Eyes wide and grinning excitedly, she encouragingly shooed me further along. She obviously wanted very much for this to happen. "Go ahead, honey," she said, "you deserve this and I really want to be part of this piece of your life".

With a smile, I turned my attention back to Donnie. He was lying on his back in bed in front of me, wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and footie socks. His hands were clasped back behind his head and he looked like a very nervous man who was trying much too hard to appear relaxed. I was laying next to him, half on my stomach and half on my side. I leaned in an our faces were just a few inches apart. Although his hair was shorter and a little lighter in color than it was when I last saw him, it still held the traces of curls and he smelled exactly as I remembered from all those years ago. I wasn't sure how to make the first move. He just waited for me to initiate, looking at me with his big brown doe eyes, blinking his impossibly long lashes at me. His lips were red, matching the color in his cheeks, and I felt as though the most natural thing in the world to do was to kiss him again. But that might certainly be too much for Erin to see and I realized just as that thought occurred to me that Donnie was asleep the first, last, and only time anything sexual had occurred between us as kids. Unless he wasn't as asleep as I thought, this was all new to him. So I stopped myself though my intentions were plainly obvious as I slowly pulled back, looking away with a sheepish grin.

He gestured down the length of his body with a nod and said, "Well, I'm waiting". I blushed furiously and said, "Well, I can hardly do anything while you're dressed". With that, he unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the zipper down as he lifted his hips and slid his shorts and underwear down a few inches. I took them by the waist band and pulled them completely free of his legs. He took of his shirt and I undressed also.

He laid back against the pillow again and looked at me expectantly, matching the looks I was getting from both Erin and his wife. I closed my eyes a moment and took his soft cock in my hand and started to masturbate him. Erin stifled a giggle and soon Donnie was firm in my grasp and I felt his hand on my already very hard cock, in turn. I'd been hard in fact from the moment Erin told her friend I had been with men before in the basement.

I slid down Donnie's stomach until I was face to face with his manhood. It was long, perhaps 7 inches, similar to mine, but only half the girth, very thin, and I thought how perfect it would be for anal sex. I noticed as I slid my lips down and over him that there was a bulge at the base of his cock. Very much like a dog's knot. I paid it no mind and closed my eyes as I sucked up and down his length.

His cock tasted exactly like I remember a cock to taste. I was lost in my enjoyment and was startled when I opened my eyes to find Erin's looking into mine, just inches away. She was on her knees at the edge of the bed with her chin resting on her elbows and her bottom lip tucked between her teeth. She was all smiles and blushing and very happy for what she was watching. Intrigue and curiosity and appreciate and love radiated from her eyes as she studied my face intently. I smiled back and broke my lips from Donnie's cock just long enough to plant a little peck on her lips before I continued my attentions on his cock.

After a bit, Donnie slid round so my cock was also in his mouth, his first time I could tell from his moments and inexperienced technique, but it was pleasurable all the same and we both neared orgasm. I slowed down, recalling how much I might enjoy feeling his slender cock inside of me. And Erin might enjoy watching me properly fucked as well but I was torn as I very much wanted to swallow his cum and I knew he wouldn't last long at all fucking like that for the very first time. I decided that if Erin wanted to see more, she'd be able to arrange a second meeting and I would very much enjoy that. So I decided to keep going and to cum in my old friend's mouth as he came in mine.

That moment however, never came. I woke up just a few minutes later. I was very hard and very turned on and very happy. While he dream was but a dream, the chemicals my brain released in response were very real and I just basked in the euphoria. I tried going back to sleep, keeping my thoughts on the dream and hoping to return to the scene, but of course that never works. I did eventually manage to doze a bit but I never did get to finish what I'd started.

I shared the details of the dream with Erin on our walk back to the condo from the farmers market in Seaside. She commented that I must secretly really want her to be more sexual and to have sexy desires. I told her that was no secret at all. I absolutely wanted that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment