Tuesday, November 4, 2014

11/4/2014 • Hotel Dreams - Elizabeth

November 4, 2014 • Louisville, KY HGI #144

I had a dream last night. I'm staying at a hotel in Louisville and was feeling alone so that probably prompted things. Add to it that this is the same hotel where I had sex with Sara and that probably played in too.

I was at a convention with my coworkers. Through the course of meeting a friend at the conference, I ended up stopping by his apartment on the way to dinner to say hello and he had a friend over as well. Her name was Elizabeth. She was very short, just slightly chubby, blonde curly hair, and cute as can be. 

She was naked from the waste up when I walked in... In the middle of getting dressed. Our eyes caught and I could tell we both felt a spark. She was a little bashful and I introduced myself to her. We talk a little and then went out to dinner as a group... it was a cocktail party with one of the conference vendors. 

I walked with her afterward and put my hand on her back and she smiled shyly to herself. One of my coworkers happened to be nearby and was scowling surprised in my direction at this. She was shocked that I would do something like that when I'm married and when I spoke to her, she was very short with her responses. I was angry because it was really none of her business. I couldn't wait to tell Erin because I knew she would find it funny and when I told her (in the dream) she just laughed. She was happy I had found a new friend. 

I suggested to Elizabeth that we should go and as we left, I put my arm around her fully and pulled her into me and as we walked by my coworker without a word, Elizabeth leaned into me with her one arm around my waste, her hand pressed against my chest, and her forehead nuzzled up against my chest. I glanced over at my coworker and smiled a wordless goodnight as she stood there shocked. And then, I woke up. Alone and lonely and missing my Elizabeth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment