Wednesday, October 29, 2014

10/29/2014 • Threesome Poly Sex Dream (Erin)

October 29, 2014 • Posted from home

Last night, I had a really nice dream. Erin and I were in a rental house of some kind and there was another woman there. She was brunette, a little chubby, and very cute. She and I were laying in bed just talking while Erin was doing laundry. She wasn't anyone we knew. Not a friend or anyone I had been dating. She was just there. 

I started coming on her. Pressing mybody against hers. Teasing her. Flirting. And eventually I kissed her. She kissed back and I started to slide my hands under her clothes. I could hear Erin moving around the house and walking through the hallway outside the bedroom and even though I new I have permission to be with others, I was nervous about her hearing us or knowing what I was doing just because I had never done anything with her there before. 

After making out for several minutes, we were under the covers and I was pulling both our clothes off. I pulled her on top of me and slid inside of her. We were fucking slowly and kissing when Erin walked in the room with a basket of laundry. She walked right past us at first and I had been talking to her for a few minutes when she turned around and looked quizzically at me and asked, with a half grin / half smirk, "Are you having sex?"

I blushed and said we were. I rolled over so I was on top of the woman now and scooted us over a bit and Erin climbed in bed with us, still fully clothed. She was rubbing my back and butt while I continued to have sex while we talked. She was laughing and smiling and just as I was pulling her into joining in as a threesome, I woke up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment