Thursday, October 9, 2014

10/09/2014 • Fantasy Sex (Erin)

October 9, 2014 • Seagrove Beach Florida BWV14B

Last night, Erin and I had sex. I was naked and she had taken off all but her pajama top. I rolled her over onto her side. No foreplay. No kissing. Nothing was particularly planned but that's just how it turned out.

She lay on her side, facing away from me, and I slid my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her while we lay like that in a spooning position. I imagined that she was a man and I was fucking his ass. I was careful at first not to reach around and squeeze her boobs or rub her clit. A man would have neither and instead I held onto her hip and shoulder... or his hip and shoulder as the fantasy played out. I imagined his cock, hardening with each thrust into him, bouncing in rhythm as my hips met his ass over and over again. After about ten minutes, I was ready to get back to fucking my own wife so I let the fantasy whisp away as I yielded to the growing temptation and toyed with her nipple with one hand and found her clit with the other. 

Eventually, we rolled her onto her back as I continued fucking her in a somewhat odd angle, with me still on my side, my torso angled away from her. Our bodies did not touch except where my hips and cock met her hips and pussy, though my hands found their way all over her body. I squeezed her boobs and played with her clit and scratched at her chest and inner thighs and rubbed her pussy around my cock as I thrust in and out of her. Occasionally, I caressed her cheek or lightly choked her throat with just the pressure and weight of my hand... No actual squeezing. Or not too much anyway. On a couple of occasions, I brought her left foot to my lips to kiss it and suck briefly on her two smallest toes.

And on and on we fucked like this for a good half an hour. I held onto her right hip with my left hand and pulled her toward me with each thrust while my right hand pinched at her nipples or roamed her body with nails scratching lightly into her skin. Until eventually, she started to moan and breath heavily. 

Afterward, she told me she thought several times that I was about to cum or that perhaps I had let go and she thought about just telling me to cum in her already and get down there and finish the job properly with my mouth, but she held on and so did I. We were both happy and surprised with my staying power though I eventually, did cum and about thirty seconds or so before her. I was just about to stop and finish her properly with my mouth. When she slipped over the edge and her own orgasm came. She told me she was afraid I had cum much earlier and she was going to lose out on her own orgasm. I was surprised by that. I had no problems going down on her after and in fact rather love doing it. But as we are open to the idea of conceiving, I think perhaps she would have preferred that I not lick and suck as much of my cum from her pussy as I could. She wanted it to stay right where it was. 

Her orgasm wasn't quite as body shaking as they are when I lick her pussy so I asked her if she was satisfied, I figured she'd had a small orgasm and was meaning to offer a second with my mouth if she would have liked one... when I lick her, she will usually have two or three and has had as many as five. She took it to mean I was asking if she had an orgasm at all and asked me, "What do you think all that moaning was? Sound effects?" She made me laugh. 

Then she went on to tell me that she had been fantasizing herself the entire time. We had met a slightly older couple, late forties, on the beach and had gone into their beach house and I was occasionally making out with his wife when I wasn't taking my turn with her. He and I were taking turns fucking her and he was the one inside of her when she finally came. My sexy dirty girl. I do love her. 

Funny though that we were both fucking someone else in our heads. Me, and old man, and she a man herself... at first at least. I think the positions that keep our lips away from each other tend to lend to us fantasizing about other people, though I know she often will fantasize about me with another woman or her with another man... or occasionally another woman. We had a fun time. And that's the most important thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment