Wednesday, September 3, 2014

09/03/2014 • Girl Crush (Erin)

09/03/2014 • Girl Crush (Erin)

#2014 #Indiana #Thirties
#Erin 
#GirlCrush #ErinCrush #Bisexual # ErinBisexual #DoctorWho #Celeb #JennaColeman


Erin and I love Doctor Who. She told me today that she has a "girl crush" on Clara Oswald. She is particularly attracted to her in Season 8 Episode 3 (trailers as it hasn't aired yet). I cannot wait to cuddle with her while we watch it together! 


I absolutely crush on her too because she does in a way remind me of Erin. I love it when she indulges me in her bicurious fantasies. It's rate and she has struggled with accepting that part of her over the last couple of years but she's getting there and I love that she trusts me enough to include me. 


And regarding Jenna Coleman.... Well, my wife has wonderful taste in women. 😏


No comments:

Post a Comment