Friday, November 29, 2013

11/30/2013 1:35AM Drinking her milk

THIRTIES: TWO LOVES
11-30-2013 1:35AM Drinking Her Milk
#2013 #Thirties #Indiana
#Erin
#Breastmilk #Hotel

November 30, 2013 at Hampton Inn (Southport, IN)

Hampton Inn #204

We’re staying in a hotel in Indiana after spending Thanksgiving with Erin’s family.

Erin had a bottle of breast milk that had frozen in the hotel fridge a couple of days ago and then thawed after she turned it down. She wasn't sure if she should keep it or dump it. 

She was leaning towards dumping it just to be on the safe side. So I asked her if she could just give it to me instead. She gave me a quizzical look and said, "Whatever floats your boat I guess" as she handed me the cold baby bottle filled with her milk. 

I unscrewed the lid, looked her in the eye, and with a smile, I drank it while she watched. She couldn't believe I did it. Funny. I've drank from her boob ... as recently as a week or so ago... but this was somehow different to her.


I've told her before that I’d enjoy it if she were to keep her milk up for me indefinitely as I love it very much. I'll take what is available until she stops lactating. It will be a sad day for me. I do love drinking from her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment