Tuesday, April 30, 2013

04/30/2013 - Another Dream about Christina

April 30, 2013 - Posted from home (Arizona)

I had another dream last night about Christina. Two actually. I only got about 4 hours sleep. I was up late texting with Erin and went to bed around 3:00am and then had trouble falling asleep. I was back up at 7:30am.

The first dream I had about Christina... I only remember bits and pieces... she had an idea that I had a crush on her and it made her really uncomfortable.

In the second dream, we were working on some kind of project together at a table, across from each other. Our hands brushed together a few times and each time, they started lingering a little longer every time we touched. Then I eventually just held on to her hands and she smiled at me. We held hands for several minutes and she just seemed so happy and I was elated to be touching her. We both knew at that moment that we each felt strongly for the other and it was like we'd been waiting for an opportunity like this for it to come out. It was a perfect movie moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment