Monday, April 22, 2013

04/22/2013 - Second Date with Brittany

April 22, 2013 - Posted from home (Arizona)


I had a second, unplanned date with Brittany today. She slept in and called in to work. I suggested that we might meet today if that was more convenient than our planned date Tuesday evening (when she would only have an hour available). She thought it was a great idea and suggested lunch at Gordon Biersch. 

We ate and talked and eventually walked around. I wanted to hold her hand, but she had her phone in her hand closest to me or put it in her pocket. We sat on a bench for a while and talked as well and then I walked her to her car. I wanted to kiss her, but I was so nervous and there we were in a parking lot full of people again.

She told me later she wanted me to hold her hand and was hoping for a kiss. She said I was doing fine though and she really liked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment