Monday, February 25, 2013

02/25/13 • Second Base

February 25, 2013 - Posted from home (Arizona)
Erin sat with me in my “apartment” while I did some work until late in the evening. She was texting me funny pictures she was looking at on her phone and I just loved hearing her laugh. She has such a cute laugh. :)
The final picture she sent was a naked pregnant belly pic for her 16 week photo. I stopped working and joined her on the day bed. We cuddled and talked and kissed… a lot of kissing… and hands roamed all over. She joked that we went to second base tonight (as we are role playing a new start to our relationship). Things also got a little frisky and we were grinding together as we made out. She laughed that it was just like it was when we dated.
I had such a fun time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment