Monday, February 25, 2013

02/25/13 • Dress Shopping

February 25, 2013 - Posted from home (Arizona)

Erin and I have spent a lot of time together over the weekend. She is coming with me to a corporate conference in March and we needed to buy her a new dress for the banquet. So we've been all over town, quite literally, looking for the perfect dress for her. We were getting frustrated trying to find something that would work because she is just on the cusp of not quite needing a maternity dress. We went to Stein Mart, JC Penney’s (two different stores), Two different Dillard’s, Macy’s, TJ Maxx…
I love shopping for clothes with her, seeing her try on all the different outfits, but I especially love seeing her in dresses.
We finally found it up on the north side of Phoenix… over an hour away from us, but totally worth the drive. It’s nice to have the weight lifted.
She looks so cute in it and I can’t wait to dance with her alone in our hotel room. :)
Now… on to my favorite thing: Shoe Shopping!! We looked at a few along the way and even bought some shoes, but none for the dress. And then we’ll be looking for a sexy pair of panties and accessories. I can’t wait! Oh…. and she plans on skipping the bra. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment