Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2000: Drawing • Orgy on the Floor

January 15, 2013 • Posted from home


I drew this sometime around the year 2000.

I didn't originally intend for this to be more than just a couple. I was just bored and drawing and realized I was drawing a little small and there was plenty of room left, so I kept drawing.

I've had sex in the same room with another couple having sex, but it was pitch black and both couples thought at first that we were being sneaky and quiet until, seconds apart one bed started squeaking and then the other. We were in a hotel in Ohio and I was in one bed with Shannon and my brother was in the other bed with his girlfriend. Then, almost on cue, our single friend who was sleeping on the floor kind of grunted and we all burst out laughing. The assumption was, though he denied it, that he was enjoying some time alone down there as well.

Shannon and I did finish. If my brother and his girlfriend did, they went about it quietly. It would be fun to enjoy something like this with the lights on.

No comments:

Post a Comment