Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2000: Drawing • Erin Naked in the Park

January 15, 2013 • Posted from home



I drew this around the year 2000.

This is a picture of my wife, naked and posing for me under a tree I loved to sit under in Southeastway Park. When we were teenagers, the first time we had sex... when we both lost our virginity, it was outside, in the grass, under a tree I used to climb as a kid.

We didn't take our clothes all the way off that day, but I do love being naked outdoors. I enjoyed having sex with Erin naked outside on the very few occasions that it has happened so far. She is willing to do it here on our back porch once I install a privacy screen. I need to get on that!
My ex-fiance, Shannon, and I used to go to a park in Indiana and sit under a tree that looked very much like this. I always wanted to have sex under that tree but it was prominently next to the road and near the entrance to the park. But I was imagining being there with Erin when I drew this.

No comments:

Post a Comment