Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2000: Drawing • Erin Dressing

January 15, 2013 • Posted from home


I drew this sometime around 12 years ago… so around the year 2000. This is a picture of my wife, getting dressed up in our bedroom. She’s very shy in general and has never enjoyed being the center of attention. Even after being together for over twenty years, she still blushes if I make a sexually charged comment about what I’d like to do with her body if I catch her off guard. She’ll still feel a little self conscious if I watch her while she gives me a blowjob or even when I make eye contact while I’m licking her pussy. It’s pretty much only with those two thing though. She moans loudly… something she never used to do… and doesn't mind at all that I hear her. She writhes all over the bed when she cums. But with some things, for some reason, there is still kind of a thing there. I love that about her. I love that I can still make her blush. And so naturally, even the drawing of her blushes, just as she would, at all that attention on her as my pencil rounded around her naked breasts and nipples, and touched her all over, from head to toe, coloring her in.
Of course, given my affinity for attention to her feet, which was a total secret to her back then, I drew her in stockings. :) I guess there were some things that I was self conscious about back then too.

No comments:

Post a Comment