Tuesday, January 22, 2013

01/22/13 • Hot Bath while Texting Cher

January 22, 2013 • Posted from my hotel in Orlando, Florida

I've been texting Cher tonight. I talked to her on the phone again yesterday as well. We are still trying to plan out our meeting in St Louis. Probably in April though I might have some time for lunch (probably no sex) in Indy over Easter weekend. Not sure I'll have time with seeing family and all.

We did however decide it would be nice to have a hotel room with a fireplace and a jetted tub and we can make a fort out of sheets to fuck in and roast s'mores on the fire.

Sounds like a plan to me. Of course, that's a fantasy hotel room that either doesn't exist or is unaffordable, but we will see... I think the fort is a good idea regardless. :)

HI201





No comments:

Post a Comment