Monday, January 14, 2013

01/14/13 • Talking to Cher

January 14, 2013 • Posted from home

Cher called and left me a voice mail. She used to work for me years ago. I had a bit of a crush on her then, which she now knows. She liked me too, but I was her boss. She needed some help with a work dilemma and she said it was too complicated to text. It wasn't. I told her I thought she just wanted to talk to me and hear my voice. I was right.

And it was very nice hearing her voice again. It brought back old memories. She teased that my voice is deeper now and I seem to have picked up an accent, which she loves. She is willing to drive to one of the cities I travel to so she can see me. We are trying to set something up for possibly April, when I'll be closest to her... she is willing to drive four hours away. And all she wants is a nice dinner. Or some wine and a hot tub in a hotel room, she said. Sounds great to me. :)

We talked for over an hour... Until my cell phone finally died and shut down. She texted me later that she'd like to have some more late night conversations. I'd like that too. I'm kind of crushing on her a bit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment