Sunday, January 13, 2013

01/13/13 • Sara

January 13, 2013 • Posted from home

Sara is the woman I met on OK Cupid the week after Thanksgiving. We messaged for an hour or so and she came to meet me at my hotel room. She is also married and it was actually her husband I was talking to at first, setting us up. We had sex. It was fun. She gave me a fantastic blow job before hand. We were so nervous and seemed to click so well,

I can't find her now. :(

Her OK Cupid account has been deleted. She changed it shortly after we met and sent me a message saying she "had to change it". She didn't say why, but I assumed maybe someone was harassing her on the old one. Who knows? Now this one is deleted too.

I never got a phone number or an email address. It's possible that I don't even know her real name. She was interested in meeting again next time I was in town, and that would have been fun. I liked having a new friend though. I did give her my email, but we just kept talking on OKC. Maybe she wrote it down before she deleted the account. Most likely not.

I don't like having sex with someone and then just nothing. I'm not that kind of guy. I mean, if that was the deal going into it, maybe... NSA could be fun, but that's not what this was. It seems I've lost a fuck buddy, but I've also lost a potential great friend. And that makes me sad.

Perhaps she found what she was looking for,,, a steady, local guy. I hope so. I hope she's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment