Saturday, January 12, 2013

01/12/13 • Voice Crush

January 12, 2013 • Posted from home

Have you ever found yourself being drawn in by someone you've never met? Never seen? It's a little embarrassing to admit this, but I have found myself more and more drawn to a woman's voice on the radio.

I have no idea what she looks like. I have no idea who she is or where she is from or even her name. But when I hear her voice, I get those fluttery crush feelings that I used to get as a kid. It's wonderful.

All I ever get to hear her say is two words at a time. Just a name. It's on 97.3 which is a new comedy station in Phoenix for 24/7 Comedy. They play short clips of comedy routines and at the end, she says the name of the comedian. It's stupid. It's silly. It's crazy. But I do love to hear her voice. And it makes me smile every time. How ridiculous is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment