Tuesday, January 8, 2013

01/08/2013 First Sex of 2013 (Erin)

January 8, 2013 • Posted from home

Erin came to bed last night and was about to put on her pajama top. She already had her pants on, but I pulled her over onto the bed so I could kiss her naked breasts and suck on her nipples. After a couple of minutes, her pajama pants and panties were off and she was naked. We kissed as my hands roamed her body... nipples... shoulders... cheek... ear lobe... breasts... tummy... clit... pussy...

Just as she was starting to say she could use a massage, I was already in the process of rolling her over onto her stomach to do just that. I still had on boxers and a t-shirt. I massaged her shoulders and neck and worked my way slowly down her back... back up again... over and over. My lips found their way to her ass and I kissed her ass and her back and her neck and shoulders as I massaged her with my hands.

I slowly worked down to her legs... down her left leg... her left foot... toes in my mouth... her sole coated with saliva... I massaged each toe, her foot, and back up her leg. Down the right leg and repeated the process. I love worshiping her feet. And she knows it. As I attended to her right foot, I pulled off my t-shirt and, with some effort, kicked off my boxers and knelt naked on the floor next to our bed as I worshiped her foot. It felt natural. Complete... to be naked and on my knees. It's where I feel most comfortable. Most vulnerable. Most me.

As I worked my way back up her leg, my hands continued up her back, but my tongue became distracted on the way as I began to lick her anus and probe inside as deeply as I could manage. My hands massaged her back as my tongue massaged her most dirty and most intimate place.

Before long, I was back to her shoulders and neck, her favorite place to be massaged. I laid down on the bed next to her and rolled her over onto her side, spooning next to me. My arms were wrapped around her. My left hand pulled and twisted her nipples as my right hand rubbed her clit. Her eyes closed. I noticed a hint of a smile. I slipped first one, then two fingers inside of her and started fucking her slowly with my hand. I moved from her nipples down to her clit and finger fucked her pussy as I rubbed her clit, arms still wrapped around her. The position we were in made it almost as though I were rubbing a pussy of my own. She's masturbated me before like this, from behind... I've always loved it.

I freed my arm from beneath her and kissed her lips, then her breasts... my tongue traced down her tummy and into her belly button. On my knees again... on the floor... I leaned in, kissing each of her amazing legs, one to either side of me... until my lips found her clit. I sucked and licked and almost immediately her breath fell into the familiar rhythm and I knew she was close to cumming. But I had other plans. I wanted to cum first... selfishly... so I would be forced to lick my cum from her to bring her to orgasm.

I slid my cock into her and slowly started to make love to the woman I love. She was ready for me. Wet. Responsive. Panting as I slid slowly in and out. Her fingers found their way to her clit and I worried that she might still cum first after all. I was close too. So very close. Her moans and heavy breath on my neck always push me straight to cumming. I wasn't ready for it to end, so I pulled out of her. I picked her up and carried her to the glider chair and sat her down. On my knees again, I licked her clit and probed her pussy as she rocked slowly back and forth in the chair. I slid my cock inside of her again, still on my knees and used the chair to bring her pussy over and back again on my cock.

I picked her up again and sat down myself and pulled her onto my cock, first facing away from me, and then turned to face me. It was a bit awkward... not as natural as it was the first time we used the chair. So again, I picked her up, this time setting her down on the oversized exercise ball on the floor. 

She held onto my neck and shoulders for balance as I slid into her again and started to fuck her. Fast and hard. Each thrust of my cock pushed her body down into the ball and as I pulled away, sliding nearly completely out, her pussy rebounded back up over my cock as her body bounced back up with the ball. We had an amazing rhythm and it was fun. It reminded me of the time we fucked in the bounce house. She wanted to relax for her orgasm and we returned to the bed. 

Again, I licked her clit and her hands moved instinctively to the back of my head and her fingers twisted in my hair. My cock entered her again and this time I did not hold back. I was panting. She was panting. I choked her lightly... scratched her thighs... bit her breasts and shoulders. She was close to cumming and that pushed me over the edge and I exploded inside of her.
Without hesitation, my lips returned to their proper place between her legs. I tasted the familiarity of my salty sperm and mingled with her savory flavor. It has been too long since I've cleaned my cum from her pussy. I worked so feverishly to lick and suck my cum out of her, I nearly didn't realize her orgasm was coming quickly. Her fingers again tangled in my hair and her moans filled the room. And suddenly, unexpectedly, her hips bucked up into me and her pussy contracted as I licked her clit and I tasted more of my cum as it was pushed into my open mouth.

She was sensitive. Very sensitive. Laughing as I continued to lick her pussy and clit. She was trying hard not to pull away from me. Eventually, she was pushing harder into me again as her second orgasm built. Her body exploded and she arched entirely up of the bed... her shoulders and feet supported her as she bucked me up with her. I asked her, as she came back down to reality, if she wanted a third. She was more than satisfied. We kissed. And smiled at each other like teenagers who had just experienced our first fuck. I can't wait to taste her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment