Saturday, January 5, 2013

01/05/2013 • Erin's Dream (Erin)

January 5, 2013 • Posted from home


My beautiful wife after our shower this morning. She had a dream last night. We were at her parents' house and all of her family and message board friends were there. There was a lake where her neighbor's house should have been (the one she used to fuck - Rob) and she was wearing a bikini.

She came inside the house and wanted to fuck but apparently I said no (crazy dream!) and so while I sat in the chair in her parents' living room, she masturbated half naked on the floor on her hands and knees. She wanted my cock and she said since one finger wasn't enough, she used three to get closer. Very hot!!!

She said there was more to the dream but she couldn't remember the details. I love her pregnancy sex dreams!

She got an ultrasound a couple of days ago and everything looks to be ok. Very thankful for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment