Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12/19/2012 Erin's Foot Warmer (Erin)

December 19, 2012 • Posted from our hotel in Indiana

One of the things Erin has always liked to do is warm her cold feet on my body. This has never been my reaction, though I love this picture. Actually, I love the sensation of her cold body touching me. 

Whether it’s on my legs, my back, my hands, my cock, or my mouth, I love it when she puts her feet on me. It isn't so much a sexual thing as it is an intimate thing, but it does make me feel a little submissive and I do love being her foot warming bitch. :)

She’s done since we first married. From our first night in bed. Before I was aware I had any interest in feet at all. 

Before we were kinky or overtly sexual with each other. I can even remember her doing it when we dated in high school. 

No wonder I have such a thing for her feet now. She started it!

No comments:

Post a Comment