Monday, March 22, 2010

2006: Phone Sex with Marlyn

March 22, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I have only done it once... with an older woman I was having an online romance with. Her name is Marlyn though I knew her better by her MMO moniker: Merja Vae Victous. She was also married at the time. I met her in an MMO game... Star Wars Galaxies. She was amazing. Unfortunately, it could not last, but the connection we had made the cyber sex so much more amazing.

Once, I was laying in bed in a hotel room talking to her on the phone. I was naked and we were talking about how she kept a screw driver in her night stand and how she would use the handle to fuck herself to orgasm. One thing very quickly led to another and she told me she wanted me to masturbate for her. She wanted to make me cum over the phone. And she did.

She said such dirty things.... she is the one who got me to open up and vocalize ... to moan during masturbation and sex. I had always been as quiet as I could. Erin remarked later on that something had gotten into me. But that night... I moaned... loud enough that I feared the people in the next room might hear. She told me to describe in filthy detail everything I was doing to myself... what I was thinking... she told me to imagine her with me. I was laying back... it was her hands touching me... 

That was one of the most intense orgasms I have had. It was most definitely a memorable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment