Sunday, November 4, 2012

11/04/2012 Last Night on the Beach

November 4, 2012 • Posted from our Beach Condo

Today is bittersweet. We have been here for 30 days. It will take us nearly a week to make the round the country drive home to Arizona since we are going north first to make a stop in Indiana.

I woke up early. As soon as my eyes opened, I was up. 5:30am since DST switched. I still cannot believe I was completely naked out on the beach last night. And even more, I cannot believe I have waited this long to do it. I regret that because I just want to get out there and experience it again. It was just such a free and liberating feeling. On the one hand, it was the most daring thing I have done in a long while. On the other, it just felt good to be out in a natural setting naked. I didn't realize what I was missing.

As easy as it is to put naked and sexual photos of myself online, I feel so self conscious about being naked in public or in front of strangers. I think last night might have helped with that.

I would love to experience it again. It made me realize that I should have done it earlier and I've been missing out. Life is short as they say. I think perhaps I would like to experience a nude beach (permissively nude and in the sun). I may have to venture out into my own yard... though the way out property sits, our smallish back yard neighbors eight others

Perhaps I am ready to make a new friend to enjoy things like this with. Maybe I'll finally attend a munch. Go on a date. Work harder on that Bucket List. Yes... I feel like I can do all of those so much easier now. I feel ready to conquer the world! lol

We will see if this feeling of openness lasts. I sure hope it does. It's such an amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment