Saturday, November 3, 2012

11/03/2012 Alone on the Beach at Night

November 3, 2012 • Posted from the Beach Outside of our Condo

It's midnight. I'm alone on the beach. 63° and clear skies. The moonlight provides plenty of light to see by. I'm sitting in the sand with my feet in the water as the waves crash at my feet. My clothes are laid out behind me. I am completely naked. Out in the open air. Under the moon and stars. It feels so amazing. I feel so free.

After snapping a few pictures, I take some time to masturbate. I told Erin just moments ago that this is exactly what I was heading out here to do. She encouraged me. She will be surprised when I send her the pics of me naked. I'm sure she wasn't thinking I'd go quite that far. I hear myself moan. I didn't bring a towel to clean up, so I cleaned myself up the best I can. Perhaps it is the salty air, but I taste saltier than normal. As I stand up, I can see the silhouette of my still hard cock in the shadow on the sand. The moon is bright. Of course, not as bright as the flash from my camera just moments ago... lighting me up completely for seconds at a time.

I rinse my hands and then my cock in the Gulf of Mexico, shake as much water from my body as I can and redress. I've been here a month. Tonight is our last night here. Why did I wait so long to do this? I can't wait to experience it again.




No comments:

Post a Comment