Tuesday, March 30, 2010

03/30/2010 Pussy Preserves (Erin)

March 30, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I love to lick Erin's pussy. I love the way she smells... the way she tastes. There is nothing in the world like the scent of a woman's pussy. Her dirty panties are the next best thing. Before my shower each morning, I strip naked and kneel down in front of her dirty laundry on the floor in our closet and pull out the panties she took off before her shower. I wonder if she ever notices her panties seem to be free of any of the preserved juices that were there when she took them off... or if they happen to still be damp with saliva when she picks them up to do laundry. It seems that probability would be in her favor, but if she has noticed... she's managed to keep it to herself all these years.

No comments:

Post a Comment