Tuesday, October 30, 2012

10/30/2012 Erin's Dirty Socks (Erin)

October 30, 2012 • Posted from our beach condo in Florida.

Erin was in the bathroom and it was getting late. When we got home from our drive to Gulf Shores, Alabama she mentioned that her feet were hot. It's cold out and she had on shoes and socks... something we don't often have to mess with since we live in Arizona.

I offered to undress her feet for her. She sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt down on the floor and put first one foot, then the other on my lap as I carefully untied the laces on each an slid her shoes (gray Vans) off her feet. I brought her socked foot up to my mouth and kissed her sole and inhaled her scent as I did. She smelled wonderful.

I got naked while she was in the bathroom and briefly sniffed her shoes. I love how they smell and how warm they are after she takes them off.

I masturbated on Erin's side of the bed while smelling her dirty socks. I cleaned myself up and swallowed my cum afterward.

I had a great time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment