Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10/23/2012 Erin's Pee & Puddles of Cum (Erin)

October 23, 2012 • Posted from our beach condo in Florida

This morning, Erin and I took a shower together. About half way through, as I was pulling her body up against mine, her back to my front, I was soaping up her boobs, stomach, and pussy while she washed her hair.

After a bit, she looked me in the eye with her shy smile that I love so much and told me I could mark something new off my list: while I was washing her, and her body was pressed against mine, matching curve for curve, she had peed. On me. I hadn't realized since we were in the shower but I am so proud of her for taking that step completely on her own. I've asked her to open up to the idea for well over a decade. She promised that next time, she would e sure I knew so I could fully enjoy the experience. She is just full of sexy little surprises! :)

Of course, this turned me on and I slipped inside of her for a few minutes in the shower and we fucked standing, face to face. Well before cumming, we got out of the shower and dried off. I bent her forward over the sink to penetrate her from behind and she looked at me over her shoulder and asked, "Would you mind if I brushed my teeth while we do it?" I told her she could.

And with her bent over the sink, I was thrusting deeply into her. She is her best to brush her teeth as I did my best to pound my cock into her and make it a challenge to keep a steady hand. I came before she finished and as I slipped out f her, she gasped in a surprised giggle, laughing at the cum she watched dripping from her pussy in the mirror. With her legs spread as they were, it was quite a sight indeed, but the best was her remark about the puddle I had left on the floor between her feet. And it was quite a large puddle, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment