Monday, October 22, 2012

10/22/2012 Erin Initiates (Erin)

October 22, 2012 • Posted from our beach condo in Florida

I was reading a book on my iPad when Erin came to bed and told me she wanted to offer me sex. I turned out the light and we undressed. She took off her panties and pajama bottoms while I took off my clothes and I kissed and sucked her nipples as she took off her top. I asked her, "How many orgasms would you like tonight?" She said, "Sometimes less is more" and said she would be happy with two. I told her three was our norm and so we left it hanging with either two or three depending on the moment.

I slipped a finger inside of her pussy... She was quite wet already... and rubbed her clit with my thumb as I kissed her feet and sucked her toes.

She was rubbing her hands over my bare ass and perineum and occasionally rubbed my balls and stroked my cock. I brought my lips to her pussy and clit, momentarily pausing to lick her anus, and brought her to her first orgasm with just the tip of a finger inside of her ass.

Up to this point, I was facing the foot of the bed, on my knees, with my legs spread slightly and my ass up in the air enjoying her attention on my ass, cock, and balls. Her first orgasm was average. I can never seem to bring out her powerful ones from this position. So I shifted and moved down between her legs so I was facing toward her.

Her second was the bed-shaking orgasm I was hoping for. Licking her properly makes all the difference. Maybe it's because I can hit her g-spot easier in this position. Or maybe it's because my cock is less accessible to her so she can focus all of her attention on her own pleasure.

I continued on. With my lips and tongue on her clit, my index and middle finger in her pussy, and my ring finger buried past my knuckle in her ass, her third orgasm was at least equal to the second, if not stronger.

We had sex afterwards and I came inside of her pussy. I love that she has more orgasms than me when we fuck. That's how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment