Saturday, October 20, 2012

10/20/2012 Condo Foot Job & Cleanup (Erin)

October 20, 2012 • Posted from our beach condo in Florida.

A nice end to a nice day with a lovely foot job from Erin... that she initiated. She used both feet for some time while she browsed Facebook on her iPhone. Then she just use her left foot while I kissed and licked her right one while I held my cock and lightly stroked with my free hand.

After all her toes had been properly sucked, her foot was returned so there was a foot on either side of my cock and I started to thrust between them. I finally came on her feet and licked them clean while we talked about some outfits she wants to buy at a nearby outlet store.

The disappointment from earlier today was long forgotten. Although I kiss her feet often, it's been some time since she has given me a foot job. And it was the first time I took the initiative to lick my cum from her feet. I'm quite proud of myself and quite happy with the way the day went. Looking forward to another fun day out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment