Friday, October 19, 2012

10/19/2012 Condo Bathroom Fucking (Erin)

October 19, 2012 • Posted from our condo at the beach in Florida.

Erin got in the shower with me this morning before our day out to take pictures of the kids and get some ice cream and fried pickles from our usual vacation haunts. I had gotten in first and was pretty much finished when she joined me, so I washed her hair and soaped up her naked body. I love washing her like she's a princess. My princess.

It got me turned on, so I started masturbating while he rinsed her hair. I was just planning on cumming myself but I was just too turned on from having soaped her up so I slipped my cock inside of her and we started to fuck standing in the shower. After about five minutes and with me no where near close to cumming, I suggested we finish outside the shower. We got out and toweled off and I sat her up on the sink counter with her feet propped up on the edge and her back against the mirror.

I licked her pussy for a few minutes, both to prepare a little lubrication and also because I just needed to. She tasted clean and of my cock. I love it when I can taste my cock in her.

I stood up and slipped inside of her again and started fucking her while she sat with her hands propping her up from behind and her feet still on the edge of the sink. It was such a sexy position. After about ten minutes, I was still no where near cumming... I think the shower may have desensitized me a bit maybe. She was getting stiff and uncomfortable on the hard surface so I slipped out of her and helped her down. She started brushing her teeth and I knelt on the cold tile floor behind her and started masturbating again while kissing her naked ass. It was such a turn on for me... I just LOVE her ass! I came all over the tile floor between her feet after a couple of minutes of jacking off. It was a lot of fun and felt so wonderfully submissive. I had fun and she did too... Despite my unwelcome staying power... It is always when it's inconvenient that I can last forever and ever. Well, not always. But it happens often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment