Friday, October 5, 2012

10/05/2012 Louisiana Hotel (Erin)

October 5, 2012 • Posted from a hotel in Slidell, Louisiana

Erin and I knocked Louisiana off the "50 States" Bucket List. After we got the kids to bed, she complained she was cold. So I covered her up, pulled her shorts and panties off, and slid myself under the sheets.

I licked and fingered her pussy while pinching her nipples. She had a pretty strong orgasm pretty quickly. We didn't go for a second since it was so late (3:00am).

I took of my boxers and slipped inside of her and we had sex while kissing the entire time. It was really hard for both of us not to moan as we had or respective orgasms... the kids weren't sleeping too far away. But we managed not to wake them even with our soft moans and heavy breathing.

Louisiana was fun! Off to the beach for a month. :)

HWS#201

No comments:

Post a Comment