Saturday, October 13, 2012

10/13/2012 Condo Sex (Erin)

October 13, 2012 • Posted from our condo in Florida

After a fun day out on the boardwalk, seafood on the harbor, and Erin getting a pass made at her, we cuddled in bed for some time alone once the kids were asleep.

Erin was still on her iPhone, browsing, but naked. I started out kissing and massaging her feet and after a long while, I moved up her legs... kissing and massaging. I paused on my way to her nipples to tongue her belly button and then continued up her body. Her boobs... nipples... neck... shoulders... ears... lips...

I turned her over on to her stomach and continued her massage and kisses from her neck and shoulders and down her back, ending with considerable time licking and kissing her ass.

Laying on top of her, I slipped my cock into her pussy and slowly began to fuck her doggy style. After a bit, I rolled us onto our sides and, still inside if her, began to rub her clit with my right hand while fucking her and pinching her nipples, squeezing her boobs, adding a finger into her pussy along with my cock to rub her g-spot, and gently squeezing her neck with my left hand. She put her phone down and started to buck against me as I kissed and bit her back and shoulders.

I laid her down onto her back as I removed my cock from her body and slid down between her thighs to lick her pussy. Although I had not cum in her yet, I could taste my cock mingling with the deliciousness of her pussy.

I fingered her while I sucked and licked her clit and she started to moan and rub my cock with her foot. Her orgasm came swift and powerful. Followed by a second and then a third, each building progressively in intensity. All smiles, she told me she couldn't handle another.

I slipped my cock back inside of her pussy and we fucked. She started pinching my nipple just as I was approaching my own climax and the sensation pulled me up and into an amazing orgasm.

It was a very nice day for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment