Tuesday, July 13, 2010

07/13/2010 Erin Watched Me Eat Cum

July 13, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I was actually making myself a tuna sandwich and I had jacked off into the tuna and was taking some pictures.

Erin pulled into the garage literally as I was cumming. I hurried as fast as I could to finish and barely had my pants zipped when the door opened and she walked in. I had to scramble to mix the cum in before she saw it. I made the sandwich while she told me about the clothes she bought and ate it while we talked. It was so hot. My heart was racing, my adrenaline was pumping.

I offered her a bite, but she is not a fan of tuna sandwiches. Once I was finished and cleaning up, I realized the camera was sitting right there on the counter next to her the entire time. I was lucky she did not wonder why it was out and take a look at the pictures. That would have been difficult to explain. It's as close as I have come to getting caught eating my cum in food.

She doesn't think there is anything wrong at all with sucking my cum out of her pussy, but I'm thinking she'd be a little freaked if she knew I tried it in my food.

UPDATE: She knows now. Didn't freak. Kinda thinks it is odd, but as she says: "whatever floats your boat".

No comments:

Post a Comment