Thursday, May 5, 2011

05/05/2011 "Good Boy" (Erin)

May 5, 2011 - Posted from Tree House Villas at Disney World in Florida

Yesterday while we were in the shower, Erin asked me not to masturbate (which I do every day pretty much) because if she wasn’t going to have an orgasm then I should not get to have one either. It left me frustrated because I was so turned on from having massaged her body the night before and in bed that morning, but I obeyed (and honestly loved being made to wait!)

Then she texted me a couple times during the day telling me I was going to lick her pussy and make her cum and then fuck her. The night turned out exactly as she had planned it to.

After she had her orgasm, she literally patted me on the head and said, “good boy”. I fucking LOVED it!!!! I hope she does it more often. I am having so much fun with this. I love
her so much!

1 comment:

  1. What a good boy ;)

    How about reversing the roles and making her wait for a day or two..?

    Smiles,
    Sir Knight

    ReplyDelete