Sunday, April 25, 2010

04/25/2010 Incentives (Erin)

April 25, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

I do believe it is part of my responsibility to help out with housework and I do help. I think some sexual incentive just adds a little spice to it. Why not have some fun with it?

We've fooled around with it here and there just for fun, for example, Erin wanted a steam mop for the kitchen. I told her she had blow money (money we budget just to blow on whatever) saved up that she could use. She said she didn't think she should have to use her blow money for something like a mop and joked, well you can just blow me instead. She said ok and she now has her steam mop. Of course, I would have bought it for her anyway and she knows that... this just made it a whole lot more fun.

And let's be honest, I probably could do a little more. A little incentive never hurts. I wouldn't mind doing a little of her share of the work as well as mine in trade for sexual favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment