Tuesday, April 6, 2010

04/06/2010 Housewife (Erin)

April 6, 2010 - Posted from home (Indianapolis, IN)

Erin has not worked outside the house since shortly after we married. It's been about 10 years. I love knowing that she is always waiting at home for me. I love coming home to find her still in her pajamas, mid day. She's been on Facebook... talking to her friends on message boards... she hasn't even bothered to put on her bra.

What I love most is her willingness to indulge me in my playful moments. She does the dishes with her panties pulled down to her ankles and my face buried between her legs... she'll cook with my hands fondling her naked breasts... we'll have sex in the middle of it all and then resume as if nothing was awry.

I love that I have a sexy, playful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment